Tuesday, February 21, 2017

  1. ALL ABOUT ME
From coopa

1.My best memory was when I went hunting with my brother and dad. We shot a deer,wild pig,possum,rabbit and the guns we had was a 22 magnum and sniper rifle. We stayed out there from 6am to 5am in the morning. My older brother Crighton was holding the 22 minim and my dad was holding the sniper rifle.  


2.Something make me laugh is when my brother spin out go carting. Cos ones I have spin out go carting and it flat cool because I was going round a corner to fast.ones I did a donut which is a circle skid. Ones I have gone round the track so farst that I got dizzy.





3.My much love hobby is going eling with my brother and dad. We have CRT a eling  which was 60Cm long. We pot a lain in the stream over night. In the morning we went and ched on the laine we caught a elyl that was a  baby eyel. We pot it back in the water.


4. A fun fact about me is that I play rugby. In one game I scored 5 try so I got player of the day. Just before we went home my coach said” want to be team cabin” “yip” I replied. So we went home but before that we went and got MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment