Monday, March 20, 2017

Skate park

        SKATE PARK
  1. Tricks I can do
  2. scared
  3. Falling off
  4. Boring raba
  5. People screaming
       


I see people doing awesome tricks on there scooter and they are my brother that are doing them. People are coming and going with food or not.  My brother Crighton was riding a skateboard and Camo was riding his friend bmx. I did a triple barspin double x-up off the ramp.

I feel scared in the boll because someone might come down the ramp and hit me off my bike while I'm in there. My brother came zooming down the ramp on his skateboard and nelly hit me of. He just mist me because I jump back. I quickly run up the ramp and tried not falling over wily running to the ramp that gets you up.

I wonder if I well folly of doing a cool trick on my  scooter. I am going to fall off if I try do a double tailwhip flat on no ramp.If I don't move I might folly of by getting hit of I was thinking to myself.”oww” I side to myself I went over to the shop and bought a plaster and pot it on me.     

I smale boning raba of my brother friends bmx wheel from doing skirts and mounting the tire so it go flat. All some I smale chips “how has them”I said I look around to see how has them “its my mum” I said. “ALL some” I said cause I am hungry for some chips. By mum I am going to do some tricks.

I hear people screaming from the top of there voice. People are doing tricks and folding of and screaming. But I do tricks and fool of  but do not scream. My brother fool of and scream all the time.






2 comments:

  1. I like how you put some speech in your writing because it makes it more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your special place and the way that you described your work.

    ReplyDelete