Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tree Monster

                                                        TREE MONSTER                                                                              1.Is it real.- description 
2. Setting 
3. Hurt someone 
4. solution 

 What is that is that real. Woo is that a footprint for the hideous monster I heard about in a book that is a legend. Is it over there I think it is “I mite go clozer” . The hideous monster is so hunger that It can eat anything like bats and snakes. When it eat all of the bats and snakes all until he found a cave This hideous monster creep lived in a very far dark cave with lot’s of bats and snakes. O no it is coming out “hid” and take a picture so everyone know that it's real“quick”before it goes back into his home and hibernate again for 100 years and it is a legend from the past and it is rare so get the photo .Running frow the dark forest as I see a little boy chomp! Comp! As the little boy ran for his life.the monster says “ get back here so I can finish hurting you now” “ no you're not”. As I see A little boy raning I look behind him and some think tall is chasing him I start to run to the little boy trying to help him I finally get to him I whent to take The takile him smash as I hit into him biy his hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment